Header Ads

Header ADS

Meherab Hossen- member of "Cosmic Thinkers"

 

Picture of Meherab Hossen
Meherab Hossen

Meherab Hossen is one of the members of the 'Cosmic Thinkers'. He is also one of the founding members of this group. So lets here some words from Meherab.

"Hi! This is Meherab from Chittagong, Bangladesh. I am an ordinary learner having a big dream of changing my country comparatively with western country.  I am a positive thinker and have a friendly attitude. I am a student of Government City College, Chattogram. I want to be an engineer of computer and science. 

I was also a debater of Nasirabaad Govt. High School from 2019-2020 session. I was the co-president of that debate team. I regularly participate in Science fair. Me and my team participated in the Science fair 2019 campaign in my school. So this is my life till now and hopefully I will give my best for team Cosmic Thinkers." -

Meherab Hossen 

Member of Cosmic Thinkers 


No comments

Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.