Header Ads

Header ADS

Mahmud Hasan

 

Mahmud Hasan 

Mahmud Hasan
Mahmud Hasan 

I am Mahmud Hasan. I am studying in class 11 in Chittagong Government City College.  Besides my studies I also do content blogging. I am the Co-founder of Youth World BD. I am also the Chief Reporter of Early News. I have a passion for photography too. You can see my photographs in Mahmud Hasan. I also have a YouTube Channel named  Mahmud Hasan where I try to teach people about new things. Basically I am an ambitious boy who is trying to spread and gain knowledge in the society and trying to do something for the world.

In this blog, I will share my day to day current affairs and many things. I will share with you guys everything I find interesting. Because I believe everyone needs to gain knowledge. So,I, Mahmud Hasan, will do everything in my capacity to spread knowledge among the world. I will also try to gain knowledge from you guys. 


No comments

Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.